Rearden Logic uncovers security issues through authorized penetration testing and reporting to the system’s owner. Rearden Logic’s penetration tests will couple this information with an accurate assessment of the potential impacts to the organization and outline a range of technical and procedural countermeasures to reduce risks.
Rearden Logic’s Penetration Tests are Valuable in:
- Determining the feasibility of a particular set of attack vectors
- Identifying higher-risk vulnerabilities that result from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Assessing the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks
- Testing the ability of network defenders to successfully detect and respond to the attacks
- Providing evidence to support increased investments in security personnel and technology
Penetration tests are a component of a full security audit. For example, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), as well as The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) have required penetration testing components.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.