Rearden Logic provides reverse engineering services to discover the technological principles of a device, object, or system through analysis of its structure, function, and operation. This effort often involves taking something (a mechanical device, electronic component, or computer program) apart and analysing its workings in detail to be used in maintenance, or to try to make a new device or program that does the same thing without using or simply duplicating (without understanding) the original.
Key Areas of Benefit from our Reverse Engineering Services Include:
- Interface to another system for interoperability.
- Military countermeasures
- Improve documentation shortcomings
- Obsolete systems integration, rehosting, or redesign
- In Software modernization to understand the ‘as is’ state of existing or legacy software
- Product security analysis to determine security shortcomings
- Bug fixing, or enhancement of legacy software which is no longer supported by its creators
- Competitive technical intelligence to understand what your competitor is actually doing versus marketing
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.